• Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver: please download all software from the support site.
7.87 " x 4.84 " x 1.496 " Inch
20 x 12.3 x3.8 Centimeter
• Recommended PSU: 650W
• Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
• Slot: 2 Slot
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility
• NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
• 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
• 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
• Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
• A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
• 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
• A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Featuring the latest NVIDIA® Ampere architecture, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 20 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
144-hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
A bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.