Go to the Edge of What's Possible
Experience a new kind of vision with HUAWEI MateBook D 15. The IPS 15.6”HUAWEI FullView Display1 and 16:9 aspect ratio stretch the limits of what you can see, while the Full-HD 1920 x 1080 resolution lets every image burst with detail and clarity. Open up and see more.
Love Your Eyes
Why strain when you can take it easy? HUAWEI MateBook D 15 is designed to relieve eye strain and vision fatigue, with Flicker-Free and Reduced Blue Light3 certifications from TÜV Rheinland. Keep your eyes fresh and sharp at every moment.
Beat Back the Bezel
No one wants to look at bezel. That's why the 3-sided bezel around HUAWEI MateBook D 15 is slimmed down to a super-narrow 5.3 mm. More screen, more of what you love to see.
HUAWEI MateBook D 15 is a master of portability, with its slim, contoured 16.9 mm thick design, and weight of just 1.56 kg. But don't let its lightness fool you — the stylish, smooth-to-the-touch body is strong and sturdy, for a versatile machine you can take just about anywhere. 4
Let's Get Things Moving!
When it comes to processing, impatience is a good thing. The 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor makes everything that much faster, so you spend less time waiting and more time doing. HD movies? Still a piece of cake! The Intel® Iris® Xe paints your favourite content in glowing colours, sending graphics performance through the roof.
Even if you keep on into those quiet night-time don't be bothered by annoying fan noise. The ultra-thin 0.2 mm HUAWEI Shark Fin fan improves heat dissipation by 24%5 to keep things cooler, all the while remaining quiet as a mouse.
Join the Wi-Fi 6 revolution to enjoy network speeds of up to 2.7 times faster than the previous generation. That means you get to upload and download files up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps! Move into a faster internet future now.
Huawei Share7 means opening up new connections between your devices. Sync up your phone screen to the MateBook screen with a simple tap on the trackpad.
Have files on your phone you want to transfer to your MateBook? With Huawei Share, all you need to do is drag and drop them from the phone screen to the MateBook screen. What's more, any changes you make to the files will automatically be saved to your phone.
Take Charge of
Keep your power in your pocket. The 65 W USB-C charger for HUAWEI MateBook D 15 is light and compact enough to slip easily into your pocket, while powerful enough to provide 2 hours' MateBook use from a quick 15-min8 charge.
The cable provided is USB-C compatible on both ends, allowing convenient fast data transfers on-the-fly, and supporting SuperCharge9 for your Huawei smartphone.
Enliven Your Ears
HUAWEI MateBook D 15 rewrites the rule book when it comes to sound. Its custom audio algorithms provide truly pristine surround sound that washes over you like a cool, breathtaking wave. Forget laptop sound, this is MateBook sound.
Your finger is your passport to fully access HUAWEI MateBook D 15. Press the Fingerprint Power Button at the top right of the keyboard and it will read your fingerprint, to power on and log you in instantly. The faster and more secure way to start up.
Don't be frustrated by not finding the port you need. HUAWEI MateBook D 15 has all you need and more.
Tried, Tested, and Proven
- FullView Display is a patented and commonly used term for HUAWEI products, referring to screens with a high body-to-screen ratio and reduced bezels.
- All data are typical values.
- The Low Blue Light certification means that when Eye Comfort mode is enabled, the test item's display effects conform to a set of low-blue-light standards approved by TÜV Rheinland (color temperature adjustment effects are not included in the test). Actual blue light filtering effects may vary according to the wavelengths present. Nonetheless, the HUAWEI MateBook D 15 is not a medical device, and Eye Comfort mode is not intended for treatment purposes.
- The measured thickness does not include the foot pads. Thickness and weight may vary depending on the specific product configurations, manufacturing techniques, and measurement methods.
- Data comes from HUAWEI lab tests, by comparing the cooling effects on the HUAWEI MateBook D 15 (11th-gen Intel® Core™) with those on its predecessor.
- Data comes from Intel. 2.4 Gbps is the theoretical maximum speed.
- Huawei Share is only supported on HUAWEI MateBook laptops that run PC Manager 11.0 (or a later version) with the corresponding drivers installed, and on Huawei phones that support NFC and run EMUI 11 (or a later version). Two other apps can be opened in independent windows, in addition to the phone's mirrored home screen window. For more details about the Huawei Share feature and compatible devices and apps, please contact the Huawei customer service hotline (950800).
- Data comes from HUAWEI lab tests. All test items were put through rounds of 15-min PCMark 10 Modern Office sessions, with the authentic 65 W charger and cable used, the battery level at 1% when charging started, and the laptop set in standby mode. Actual performance may vary depending on the specific product, external conditions, and usage habits.
- The 65 W charger supports SuperCharge™ for the HUAWEI P40 Pro, HUAWEI P40, HUAWEI Mate Xs, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro, and HUAWEI Mate 30, etc. Please contact Huawei Customer Service (950800) for the full and updated list of models. The 65 W charger supports a range of different output standards, including 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/3A, and 20V/3.25A. Actual output will vary depending on the device being charged.
- The multi-function USB-C port can be used for charging and data transmission.
- A powered-off HUAWEI MateBook D 15 can reverse-charge a HUAWEI Mate 40, HUAWEI P40, or HUAWEI P30 series phone. For optimal charging performance, please use the authentic adapter and USB-C cable that come with the laptop. Reverse charging only works when the MateBook has more than 10% battery level before the power-off, and when the phone is powered on.
- HUAWEI MateBook D 15 also offers a 256 GB storage version.
- HUAWEI MateBook D 15 also offers a 8 GB memory version.
- Turbo Mode is disabled by default, and requires charging during use. Enabling Turbo Mode provides an instant boost to CPU and GPU performance, which may result in louder fan noise and higher surface temperatures. It is recommended that you use Turbo Mode based on actual needs.
- Huawei adopts a multi-supplier strategy for certain components. All components comply with Huawei's standards. Actual products in local markets should prevail.
We subject HUAWEI MateBook D 15 to rigorous quality testing, so you can be sure that it's equipped to handle whatever life throws at it.
11Gen (Mystic Silver)
• 15.6 inch HUAWEI FullView Display with Eye Comfort
• 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
• HUAWEI Share
Windows 10 Home
Approx. 1.56 kg
*Product size, product weight, and related specifications are theoretical values only. Actual measurements between individual products may vary. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
16 : 9Resolution
1920 x 1080Maximum Brightness
250 nits (Typical)Contrast Ratio
800 : 1Viewing Angle
178 degreesEye Care
TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free Certification
11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
512 GB NVMe PCle SSD
*The actual capacity after formatting may be less.
42 Wh (rated capacity)
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax,160 MHz
2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
2 x 2 MIMO
WPA / WPA2 / WPA3Bluetooth
USB 3.2 Gen1 x 1
USB 2.0 x 2
USB-C x 1
HDMI x 1
3.5 mm headset and microphone 2-in-1 jack x 1
Fingerprint Power Button
720P HD Recessed Camera
Video Recording/Video Chat
Speaker x 2 (2 W)
Microphone x 2
HUAWEI PC Manager
Monitor Manager (Eye comfort mode)
HUAWEI Factory Reset
Performance Mode (Hot Key : Fn + P)
HUAWEI MateBook D 15
HUAWEI USB-C AC Adapter
Adapter Cable (USB-C)
1. You purchased the so-called "wrong" product from us, and then purchased the "right" product from another company.
2. You simply changed your mind after placing an order from BluearmPH.
3. You requested a refund due to technical issues, but refused to provide any detailed description of the problem to our support team.
4. You didn't receive the license code in time but never contact us for assistance.
5. A refund request for part of a bundle.
6. A refund request for price differences due to different regions and sellers.
7. A refund request based on the complaint that your lost data cannot be recovered completely. No software in the market can guarantee 100% success recovery of lost/deleted data because such data can be easily overwritten or damaged. We strongly recommend you to use the trial version before purchasing.
8. A refund request based on the complaint that your item cannot be fixed completely. There are many reasons that may lead to the repair failure of your device especially when it has a hardware issue. In this case, we understand your emotions and decide to refund half of the money to you.
9. A refund request for no reason.
BluearmPH will approve refund requests due to the situations below, within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1. You purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the right product from Bluearm within 1 day. We can refund you the order of the wrong product.
2. You've been double charged due to the system problem of the third party payment platform.
3. You do not receive the product within 48 hours of purchase and have failed to receive a timely response (within 48 hours) from BluearmPH support team after making contact.
4. If the item you've purchased has crucial technical problems on that day of purchased, we'll refund the order if you refuse to wait for a replacement.
Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility.
Check all items upon receipt. NO Cash Refund.
All items/claims for warranty are carry-in.
Mishandled, improperly integrated, physical damage (burnt, dent, cracked) voids the warranty.
Tampered warranty sticker voids the warranty.
Overclocking may void the warranty.
Items for warranty must be complete with original contents/packaging and accompanied by warranty receipt.
Defective items for warranty are subject for pull out and RMA services.
Payment Information Before You Buy Always inquire for stock availability. Some items are order basis from the supplier.
Cheque payments are subject to 3 banking days clearing.
Full payment is required for order basis and/or reservation.
Credit card (visa / mastercard) payments are accepted in store.
Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
Prices and specifications may change without prior notice.
Orders are processed via email/live chat during normal office hours unless there is a problem that requires further verification by a billing specialist.
It is possible we may need to call you to verify your order. We will deliver your order as soon as possible and if there is a problem we will contact you to get your order to you in a timely manner.
Office hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM, Sundays 10AM to 5PM.
When contacting us about your order please include your Full Name and Items Ordered to speed up the process. We receive a lot of orders a week and your email address and/or name alone may not quickly identify your order. To ensure that we receive your inquiry, do NOT send us email with attachments.
Delivery fee applies. Contact Us.
If you have not received your order, please contact us with your name and items ordered.
Freight collect. Buyer shoulders shipping cost for orders and returns.
Goods travels at buyer’s risk. Our responsibility ceases when merchandise is handed to the courier.
Bank deposits or money transfer on items for shipment. Items are released only after we verify the deposit.
Contact Us for money transfer / bank account details.
Shipping fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
Other shipping methods are available upon request, however, should you select uninsured shipping we will not be held responsible for loss or damage of your purchase.
International Shipping Information is available upon request.
Note: We offer free delivery for customers within cebu city and mandaue city for orders PHP5,000 and up. And also we offer free delivery for bulk orders within metro cebu.